The Four Seasons Pizza Oven is our most recent addition to our line of outdoor ovens. Ideal for entertaining in any weather, hence the name Four Seasons, this little oven offers the same cooking power as the rest of our line of Forno Toscano Ovens, while offering much more possibility for storage as well as a brand-new look. With the addition of our enclosed compartment below, as well as a glass door for ease of checking on your evening's delicious next meal, the Four Seasons Pizza Oven will surely be the hit of the party. Just like the Margherita, this oven is an ideal choice for those who want a compact, portable pizza oven for outdoor entertaining. It heats up in minutes and cooks efficiently, which allows you to focus your attention on preparing and serving your meals. And the Four Seasons is versatile enough to cook other dishes, including breads, casseroles and vegetables. The Four Seasons is the smaller of our Forno Toscano ovens. Choose from a red, black or stainless steel finish to compliment your existing outdoor decor. Add the Cart to the bottom of the oven to make it free-standing and completely portable.
The Four Seasons Wood Fired Oven
- Maximum Insulation: A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Heavy-duty Construction: Solid-weld construction — 3-millimeter-thick stainless steel reinforced with a 5-millimeter-thick Corten steel panel — provides years of durable, rust-free performance.
- Innovative Design: Our unique cooking chamber — domed back-to-back and side-to-side — eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution. And our innovative design allows smoke to exit even when the door is closed for maximum heat retention and consistent cooking temperatures.
- Superior Results: The smallest details can make a big difference. Fontana ovens include a damper control for maximum heat retention and more complete combustion.
- Handcrafted: Fontana ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using the finest, most durable materials.
- Long-lasting Performance: We electro-galvanize our metals before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
- Easy setup lets you go from delivery to delicious in just minutes.
- But if you need to move or remodel, the ovens are completely portable.
- The oven consumes exponentially less wood than a traditional brick oven, making it easy on your budget and the environment.
- Heats up in 15 minutes and cooks evenly and quickly every time.
- Cook directly on the heating stone for old-world results in a modern, easy-to-use oven.