Don't be fooled. This is the original portable wood-burning oven, introduced nearly 40 years ago by the Fontana family and still in use across Italy by families who love to gather outdoors for deliciously prepared meals. Today, it remains our best-selling oven because it combines beautiful Italian design with versatility and functionality. Use it to prepare brick-oven pizza, bread, roasts, chicken, vegetables and more! With the Gusto, there are no limits — if you can imagine it, you can cook it to perfection. The Gusto line comes in a variety of sizes to suit your lifestyle and your outdoor space. Choose a model that’s right for you.
The Gusto Wood Oven
- Maximum Insulation: A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Heavy-duty Construction: Solid-weld construction — 3-millimeter-thick stainless steel reinforced with a 5-millimeter-thick Corten steel panel — provides years of durable, rust-free performance.
- Innovative Design: Our unique cooking chamber — domed back-to-back and side-to-side — eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution. And our innovative design allows smoke to exit even when the door is closed for maximum heat retention and consistent cooking temperatures.
- Superior Results: The smallest details can make a big difference. Fontana ovens include a damper control for maximum heat retention and more complete combustion.
- Handcrafted: Fontana ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using the finest, most durable materials.
- Long-lasting Performance: We electro-galvanize our metals before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
- Easy setup lets you go from delivery to delicious in just minutes.
- But if you need to move or remodel, the ovens are completely portable.
- The oven consumes exponentially less wood than a traditional brick oven, making it easy on your budget and the environment.
- Heats up in 15 minutes and cooks evenly and quickly every time.
- Cook directly on the heating stone for old-world results in a modern, easy-to-use oven.