If you want the best features of the Gusto, but you value permanence over portability, then you’ll love the Inc built-in wood-burning oven. It offers the same heavy-duty construction as our best-selling unit, as well as all of the innovative features that make Fontana ovens so unique — the domed combustion and cooking chamber, the stainless steel chimney and the damper to control your cooking temperature. As a built-in component of your patio or lanai, the Inc will become the cornerstone of your family gatherings and backyard parties. The Inc has 45-degree tapered top corners to give the installed oven a relaxed, casual appearance. Choose from a full range of sizes to find the perfect oven for your cooking needs and style.
The Inc. Built-In Wood Burning Oven
- Maximum Insulation: A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Heavy-duty Construction: Solid-weld construction — 3-millimeter-thick stainless steel reinforced with a 5-millimeter-thick Corten steel panel — provides years of durable, rust-free performance.
- Innovative Design: Our unique cooking chamber — domed back-to-back and side-to-side — eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution. And our innovative design allows smoke to exit even when the door is closed for maximum heat retention and consistent cooking temperatures.
- Superior Results: The smallest details can make a big difference. Fontana ovens include a damper control for maximum heat retention and more complete combustion.
- Handcrafted: Fontana ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using the finest, most durable materials.
- Long-lasting Performance: We electro-galvanize our metals before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
- Easy setup lets you go from delivery to delicious in just minutes.
- But if you need to move or remodel, the ovens are completely portable.
- The oven consumes exponentially less wood than a traditional brick oven, making it easy on your budget and the environment.
- Heats up in 15 minutes and cooks evenly and quickly every time.
- Cook directly on the heating stone for old-world results in a modern, easy-to-use oven.