This incredible unit acts as the ultimate outdoor cooking apparatus, transforming quickly and easily from pizza oven to cast-iron grill to smoker to plancha (flattop metal grill) to wok, all by swapping removable, but fully integrated, accessories. And because we make every Pizza e Cucina with the same commitment to quality craftsmanship as our other Fontana products, you can rest assured that your multi-function oven will deliver superior results for years to come. The Pizza e Cucina comes in a double and, for smaller spaces, a single version. Check out our videos to see both of these great products in action.
The Pizza e Cucina Double
- Maximum Insulation: A full 12 centimeters of natural rock-spun wool insulation surrounds the cooking chamber to maximize heat retention and cooking efficiency.
- Heavy-duty Construction: Solid-weld construction — 3-millimeter-thick stainless steel reinforced with a 5-millimeter-thick Corten steel panel — provides years of durable, rust-free performance.
- Innovative Design: Our unique cooking chamber — domed back-to-back and side-to-side — eliminates hot spots and ensures uniform heat distribution. And our innovative design allows smoke to exit even when the door is closed for maximum heat retention and consistent cooking temperatures.
- Superior Results: The smallest details can make a big difference. Fontana ovens include a damper control for maximum heat retention and more complete combustion.
- Handcrafted: Fontana ovens are made entirely in Italy by skilled artisans using the finest, most durable materials.
- Long-lasting Performance: We electro-galvanize our metals before powder-coating, providing superb protection against corrosion.
- Easy setup lets you go from delivery to delicious in just minutes.
- But if you need to move or remodel, the ovens are completely portable.
- The oven consumes exponentially less wood than a traditional brick oven, making it easy on your budget and the environment.
- Heats up in 15 minutes and cooks evenly and quickly every time.
- Cook directly on the heating stone for old-world results in a modern, easy-to-use oven.